| So many laughs that night. Amazing :) |
By the time we got home to MA on Wednesday the power had come back on. We missed the entire hurricane. No complaints here. Thursday ended up being a beautiful day here with a little hint of fall in the air. It was a new day and I told myself that things needed to change. The next two months are inevitable, living with the ex-fix on my right leg. But I have two choices, I can sulk and mope for those two months or I can make the absolute best out of a shitty situation. Obviously I am opting to make the best of it. It turned out to be a spectacular day complete with seeing one of my favorite bands, The Weepies, do an acoustic performance in Boston.
Today was a completely different story. Three o'clock this morning I woke up to the most excruciating pain in my foot. So much so that it brought me to tears. By 6:00AM I couldn't take it anymore and hobbled downstairs. For the first time in four months I gave in and took a pain pill. What I got was a little bit of sleep, a lot of drowsiness and very little pain relief. Literally, I feel like I am running on empty. Every time things begin to look up for me something happens and I plummet downward. Trust me, I am trying so hard to keep my head up and push on.
At this point, I can honestly say that this is the most difficult situation I have ever found myself in.
Love.
Hopingforthebest.
No comments:
Post a Comment